RIVERDALE VILLAGE COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
Our sales office is operating in accordance with ongoing Government advice and restrictions.
At Riverdale Village the health and safety of our community is our priority. In line with the most recent advice and restrictions from the Victorian Government, our Sales Office is currently open for business, by virtual appointment only.
We will continue to operate in line with the Victorian Government guidelines and advice, and will provide further updates as they become available.
Virtual Appointments can be booked by contacting Michelle on 0437 586 565 or [email protected]
Alternatively you can book your appointment online HERE
Please note, when the office is open the following conditions of entry to the sales office are mandatory:
- The sales office can only accept one group at a time. The group must be from a single household, and can consist of no more than 4 people. If there is already a group in the office, visitors will be required to wait outside until their appointment time, or until the office is free.
- Pre-booked appointments will be given priority, so we highly recommend making an appointment to avoid delays.
- All attendees must
- sanitise on arrival
- wear a face mask at all times; and
- check-in using the QR code provided.
- Social distancing measures will need to be followed at all times.
- You must not attend the sales office if you or a close contact:
- have shown flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days, or
- are awaiting a test result, or
- are otherwise required by law to self isolate
Thank you for your support and cooperation during this time.